Monday, December 7, 2009

Quick Update

If you're wondering why there haven't been many updates recently, here's the answer. It's finals week and UCSC and my balls are deeply dipped.

Things to expect/hope for after Wednesday (when I'm done):
  • My review of the Dethklok/Mastadon/Converge/High on Fire show.
  • Review of Devin Townsend's Addicted.
  • Review of Gama Bomb's Tales from The Grave in Space
  • PARTY with me Thursday night on The Sledge (everyone's done with finals in Santa Cruz)!
  • Ronnie James Dio and what his illness means for him and us.
  • Thoughts on the 3 Inches of Blood, Saviours, Holy Grail, and A Band of Orcs show.
That should be enough to keep me busy over winter break. Until then, check out this new music video for Devin Townsend Project - "Bend it like Bender"



It's one of the more interesting music videos I've seen in a while. I simply love the way it's "cartooned." Almost looks anime.

No comments:

Post a Comment