Thursday, October 1, 2009

Time for a Hair Cut

Ok, so I've been growing my hair out for quite sometime now. Two years or something like that. It has slowed its progress quite a bit. I feel people have fallen in love with my hair and have forgotten to look past my beautiful, golden locks to see the person on the inside.

For most of my life, I'm pretty sure I've just gotten my head buzzed. It could be time for an actual hair cut. Now I'm pretty bad at making decisions like these, so help me decide on how to style my hair. I've compiled a list of possibilities and my thoughts on them. I will use a poll to decide the winner. Please vote for your favorite or suggest another option.

No guarantees.

1. Val Kilmer in "Top Secret"


2. Patrick Swayze "Road House" era:


3. Richard Dean Anderson: MacGyver

We all know mullets aren't in style anymore, so I'll probably shorten the back on this one.

4. Val Kilmer in "Top Gun"


5.Feasibly, I could pull off a blonde version of Tom Cruise's do from that film


6. That guy from the "Shine on Me" video:



Ok, I'm joking about that one.

7. Karl Logan of Manowar:


8. Other. Please post your suggestions, I know I forgot about some great stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment